Financial Guidelines

Check Request Forms, Deposit Slips, and Sales Tax Exemption certificate can be found here. If you have any questions about these forms, contact Kim Wood at shsptsatreasurer18@gmail


Check Requests:

All Check Request Forms must be filled out in their entirety before a check can be issued.  Please refer to specific instructions on Check Request Form. If you prefer not to complete the form online, please click here for a printable form.  Receipts, invoices, or other supporting documentation must be emailed to Kim Wood at or mailed to 14519 Kellywood Lane; Houston, Texas  77079.  Please do not include sales tax in your request(s) Due to the SHS PTSA 501 (c) (3) status, SALES TAX CAN NOT BE PAID or REIMBURSED.  



Deposit Slips must be filled out in their entirety and submitted with the funds to be deposited. Both should be turned over to the PTA Treasurer as quickly as possible.